Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Episode 22 -- Top 11 Performance

Theme for tonight was the British Invasion of the 60's. Lulu and Peter Noone from Herman's Hermits were coaches. Some of us were clueless as to the theme or guest performers for most of the day!

Did everyone really "ROCK ON" tonight???
Best and worst performer?
Anyone else notice that the judges had new Coke cups? LOL... What's really in those cups, Coke or just water?
If there was a memorable scene last night, it was that young girl all teary-eyed over Sanjaya...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no way that Simon could sit next to Paula if there was only Coke in the coke cups.

planetmaria said...

I liked British invasion night! Those are some really good songs that hold up - I downloaded "Time of the Season" and "I Who Have Nothing" from the AI website.

Anonymous said...

Of all the songs they had to choose from, I was disappointed at the song choices. Personally, I only knew about 4 and one of my faves from the Kinks - well, Sanjaya didn't do it justice!

As for fashion commentary, Melinda's new do didn't work for me - older looking and no spunk, or Phil's ensemble. eeesh.
- sn