Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Episode 23 - Top 10 Perform

Tonight’s theme seems to be “Songs from Artists that inspire Gwen Stefani”. Strange I know. It went from Pop Songs (vague!) to 90’s songs to Songs working with Gwen Stefani. I’ve seen the song choices and if they are true, it’s really haphazard, almost like a Top 24 week, for good or bad. Personally Gwen Stefani inspires me to change the channel, but as long as she is not singing it’s all good. To me she is a very strange choice as a guest as she’s such a product now of her producers (post No Doubt) that I doubt she has much to teach. She will be performing on Wed as well.

I got some song spoilers that are in the post below this one. Don't check it if you don't like such things..

This is my first post but I hope I keep up the work started by Soeun below! Check it out. Comments to come later...

juan...

No comments: