Tuesday, April 03, 2007

04/03 Top Nine Idol - American Standards (?) with Tony Bennett

Today’s theme for American Idol is Tony Bennett and SOMETHING. Apparently Idol likes these vague themes (probably because someone picks a song that doesn’t fit the theme almost every time). Before I read American Standards, but I also read “Songs that inspired Tony Bennett” so I guess we will find out today. Hopefully today will be a standout show, with our dueling diva’s dialing it up, Blake and Jordin continuing to shine, and some dark horse emerging.

BTW, it’s amazing that Sanjaya has become this national joke. I love how everyone thinks that every idol vote is a result of some grand conspiracy. Sanjaya is still her because people who like him are voting for him more than some of the other contestants. Anyone who has watched the show before shouldn’t be surprised in the least. (I need to get some of the better Sanjaya parodies up on the blog. I think I’ll work on that later.) No early word on what is hair will be.

I'll be posting during the show. Need to find some interesting Sanjaya clips too... (There's anti Sanjaya sites all over.)

No comments: