Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Top 8 Latin Week with J-Lo

Tonight is Latin night with J-Lo. Hopefully a chance for some artists to leave their comfort zone but still shine (I’m looking at you Lakisha and Melinda!), and others to make a move up through the back or fall back. There is also the chance for high comedy, I have seen a list of songs (although without the artists attached to them), and at least ONE person is going with a real high energy song. (If you want to know check the the post after this one.)

Hopefully if nothing else this week brings us a good show! Last week was pretty lackluster…I think the malaise on some of the shows is causing the Sanjaya phenomenon, notice he wasn’t such a big deal in the weeks prior when the talk of the shows was how great the girls was. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Idol NY said...

Someone sings CONGA tonight. If it's either Sanjay or Haley it should be a highly (if in the wrong way) entertaining total mess.

planetmaria said...

Oh, PLEASE PLEASE let it be Sanjaya :-)

planetmaria said...

Hey, Phil just sang MY SONG!!!

I have to admit that J. Lo is turning out to be a more constructive coach than I expected.

planetmaria said...

OMG. Blake was HOT.

Fanning self :-)

Anonymous said...

Blake was my fav last night..and not just bc he sang a Marc Anthony song! Melinda...ok..ok..I have to admit, I thought she both looked good and sounded great (yes SN..I didnt have to FF her performance this time! haha). Haley is really starting to annoy me... and I cant even look at Sanjiya... he's grossing me out big time with LITTLE mustache!

I agree with planetmaria on J.Lo -- pretty good coaching. She looked awesome too!!

My guess...Stacey is out tonight.