Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Top 6 Results Show - Idol Cares!

Two hour results show today with tons of performances and appearances, (supposably) Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Madonna, Bono maybe?

I'm thinking Lakisha and Chris in the bottom two. I feel like Phil is connecting with the audience, and that both Chris and Blake can't continue on forever. And Lakisha is really lacking in something right now, and maybe Jordin is syphoning her votes.

BTW
I heard Bono might do the mentoring next week but next week is Jon Bon Jovi's time supposably so I'm not sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Momjaya was just arrested for selling pot, its on the news. Explains a lot about her son. Interesting...

JUAN

Anonymous said...

Best laid plans went SO astray tonight!!! argh! Let me quickly put in my prediction even though show is over (I haven't seen it or heard anything about it yet)...and I say Lakisha went tonight, even though Chris should actually leave at this point because Lakisha is much stronger technically, but Chris still has that CAKE thing going on.

Momjaya... LMAO!
- SN

Anonymous said...

AND..............NO ONE WAS ELIMINATED. All votes will be added to next week, with no one gone, to keep with the feel good theme.

Eh, ill forgive them considering next week TWO people are gone. BYE BYE CHRIS AND LAKISHA, haha...

JUAN